Hey guys, I recently thought it would be really fun to participate in a few book tags and EpicReads’ “Extraordinary Means” book tag (in which Margot tagged everyone) caught my attention! I participated in it via twitter, but I thought I’d post it here, in case you guys missed it! So without further ado…
- I would give up the internet for a month for a signed 1st edition of this book: Divergent by Veronica Roth. This book holds a really special place in my heart because of its themes and deeper meanings and it just means so much to me, so I’d LOVE a signed, 1st edition
- I would give up pizza for a year to sit next to this author on a long plane ride: J.K. Rowling. Who wouldn’t want to have even just an hour to pick J.K. Rowling’s brain. I admire J.K. Rowling so much as a writer and as a person, so I’d love to have a bit of time with her!
- I would sit through 1000 hours of commercials if this book was made into a movie: ALL OF THEM!!!
- I would never read a new book again if i could live inside this book: Inkheart by Cornelia Funke. This is a bookworm’s dream, I feel like. In Inkheart, book characters can come to life, so I wouldn’t mind not reading another book ever again, because all of the stories would just come to life!
- I would make my google search history public if i could be besties with this author: Maria Dahvana Headley. I just feel like Maria Dahvana Headley is SUCH a cool person ever since I saw her author facts videos on Epic Reads’ YouTube channel! She seems sooo amazing and I’d love to know more about her!
- I would donate everything i own to goodwill if i could date this book character: Jace Wayland-Herondale-Lightwood. What can I say? I’m a sucker for a well-written moody, sarcastic bad boy who’s secretly good at heart!
Now I tag all of you! Tell me what books and authors you’d go to extraordinary means for! I can’t wait to see! Follow @TheBookKeeper5 on twitter for more bookish fun!