1) Anticipation: The Christmas excitement is real, what book release(s) are you most anticipating?
I am so, so, so exited for Truthwitch by Susan Dennard. Guys. You don’t even know. I can’t even.
2) Christmas Songs & Carols: What book or author can you not help but sing it’s praises?
This. Book. I am in the middle of reading it but it is sooooo gorgeous and intriguing. I love it so much ad you will definitely hear me raving about it from now on!
3) Gingerbread Houses: What book or series has wonderful world building?
*Of course* I had to sneak Throne of Glass in here somehow but I really think the book fits this category. The world in here grows and expands s much from the first book to the fourth book and it’s just really interesting!
4) A Christmas Carol: Favorite classic or one that you want to read
I had to read this book over the summer between fifth and sixth grade and I just fell in love with it! There’s something so warm and fuzzy about the story of the four March sisters.
5) Christmas Sweets: What book would you love to receive for Christmas
The Girl from Everywhere by Heidi Heilig is another one of my most anticipated upcoming releases that I would looooove to see under my Christmas tree. And I have a feeling I will (as a gift from me to me! Shhhhh! Don’t tell!)
6) Candles in the Window: What book gives you that warm fuzzy feeling
This book will just always give me warm fuzzy feelings. It’s just so…gah! Lara-Jean and her family and her love life are just so freakin’ cute and I just can’t help how much I love her and her story!
7) Christmas Trees & Decorations: What are some of your favorite book covers?
Some of my favorite covers of the year are:
8) Christmas Joy: What are some of your favorite things about Christmas And/Or some of your favorite Christmas memories?
I love the memory of sitting by a window, while it’s snowing , drinking hot chocolate ad reading. I know it’s a simple memory, but it’s a good one 🙂
Spread the cheer and tag some people
anyone who wants to do this tag