My Sign: Sagittarius
Traits: Outgoing, inquisitive, optimistic, adventurous, confident, bold, honest, spunky, different
9 Recommendations & Reasons:
- The Divergent Trilogy by Veronica Roth: Sagittarius don’t mind standing out from the crowd and being proud of their difference. Which is what The Divergent Trilogy is about in a large way. I think the book would appeal to a Sagittarius’s sense of freedom and individuality
- The Anna-Lola-Isla Companion Trilogy by Stephanie Perkins: Faraway places, cute boys to flirt with! This is the perfect fluffy read for Sagittarius friends to gush over together!
- The Daughter of Smoke and Bone Trilogy by Laini Taylor: This is the kind of book that I really think would appeal to a Sagittarius’s sense of adventure and desire to explore as the book explores so many different settings, characters, and cultures!
- The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo: Set in a faraway land with an ancient struggle between darkness and light! Sounds perfect for a Sag!
- The Diviners by Libba Bray: A spunky heroine who doesn’t like to play by the rules of society and who has psychic abilities?! Sounds like a Sagittarius to me!
- The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater: This is a series that I think would definitely appeal to Sagittarius’s sense of whimsy and yearning for adventure!
- A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray: Curiosity is the key in this time twisting whirl of a ride. And everyone know, Sagittarius are nothing if not curious.
- Endgame: The Calling by James Frey and Nils Johnson-Shelton: This book would so fit a Sagittarius’s intellect and yearning for adventure! Fast paced, action packed, and featuring a real world component, this book is sure to keep Sagittarius on their toes–just like they love being.
- Dumplin’ by Julie Murphy: This book fits Sagittarius’s confidence and sass so perfectly!
Tag Some People: I tag anyone and everyone interested in doing this tag! TAG! You’re it!