So it’s Christmas and I figured I’d give you a treat of sorts: a sneak peak behind the scenes of my blog! I was tagged by Stefani over at I Read Books, who tagged everyone and go the idea from Nori at Read Write Love 28 .
1. How many times do you check your email a day?
Probably…about 5 times a day?
2. How many times are you on Goodreads?
Probably the same, about 5 ties a day…
3. How long does it take you to edit your posts?
It completely depends on te type of posts. My graphhic edits take up to a week, my reveiws generally take 3-5 days, my discussions usually take about and hour, my memes and tags and stuff like that generally takes me about half an hour
4. What kind of laptop do you use?
A Lenovo. So far I’ve found it’s sturdy, reliable, and has all the apps and things I need for blogging.
5. How often do you check Twitter?
Probably same as email, about 5 times a day
6. Why do you use the blogging website you do?
I divide my blogs between Tumblr and WordPress. Tumblr is just an easier platform to get my art/work out there and spread it fast. WordPress I’ve found is a better platform for reviewers for some reason. Plus I like it’s layout and how you can see in depth stats, which you can’t really with Tumblr.
7. Are you good at keeping up with reviews, tags, etc?
Reviews…..eh, kind of. I’m going to try and improve that this year. Tags and memes I’m great at keeping up on.
8. How many times a week do you post?
No less that 5 times, if not more