Thank you to Ana (Percy) at Percy Reads for nominating me! You’re the best!
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
11 Things To Know About Me
- I’m mixed race–I’m African American, Native American (Cherokee), Lebanese, and Irish!
- I want to specialize in quantum physics!
- My dream vacation destination is India!
- I’ve only played video games about five times in my life!
- I love the eras of 1900-1960!
- My favorite TV Shows are Fringe, The 100, Reign, and Sense8!
- My favorite ship atm is Kalagang from Sense8!
- I’ve been in choirs since I was 6!
- My favorite band atm is X Ambassadors!
- My fashion style is classic bohemian!
- I always loose bookmarks, so I have developed a really good memory for the details of the page I last read!
11 Questions I’ve Answered
- How many book boyfriends/girlfriends do u have ? Two. Levi from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell and Ben from November 9 by Colleen Hooven (*swoon*).
- Do you read the books of the movies you hate ? Yes.
- Pick one fictional world if you were to live there your entire life Karou’s Prague from Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
- Do you read during classes in school/college ? Hahahahahaha. No. (sadly)
- The villain you hate to love the most? Huh. I don’t really have one, sorry 😦
- Favorite hero and heroine and why ? Hmmm…I love Celaena Sardothien from Throne of Glass! She’s just so badass and courageous! As for heroes, I love Four from Divergent by Veronica Roth for his bravery and selflessness.
- Name one book that you would never read again even if it costs you your life ? 99 Days by Katie Cotugno. There was so much slut shaming and it was boring!
- How do you restrict yourself if you were on a book buying ban Quite honestly, I don’t. I’m really bad at book buying bans unless I’m broke.
- Which book made you to fall in love with reading/blogging? I can’t remember which book made me fall in love with reading, but my first blogging experience was on Inspired by Books and I made edits for both The Selection by Kiera Cass and The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater, so I guess I owe those books a special thank you 🙂
- If you were to have a fictional pet what would it be ? A phoenix!
- Chocolates or cakes(not chocolate cakes :P) ? Chocolates. Always.
My Questions For YOU!
- Be honest. How cute do you think hedgehogs are? (because if you don’t think they’re the cutest animal alive, I’m not sure we can be friends anymore…)
- What’s your favorite scene from your favorite book?
- What memory would you think of when you conjure a patronus?
- What’s something you’ve never done that you really want to do?
- What’s the most breathtaking thing you’ve ever witnessed?
- Do you believe in miracles? Why?
- Do you believe in fate? Why?
- What’s your funniest memory?
- What’s your favorite blogging memory?
- Why did you begin blogging?
- What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
- Kiwi Reads
- Jess @ The Teacup Library
- Emma @ Wandering Words
- Ali @ I Wuv Books
- Amber @ YA Indulgences