The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog. This is your news post, so personalize it! Include as much as you want or as little. Be creative, it can be a vlog or just a showcase of your goodies. Link up once a week or once a month, you decide. Book haul can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books..share them!
THIS WEEK IN BOOKS
- Currently Reading This week I continued on my Colleen Hoover streak with…
- Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
- Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
- Books Borrowed & Bought It was an incredible week for borrowing books, as I found a new multi-library app for borrowing books! I got some great ones! It was also a really great weeks for getting approved for ARCs–and I got a ton I’ve really been anticipating! In addition, I also bought a few books on Audible and Book Outlet!
- Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman
- Forbidden by Eve Bunting
- The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West
- Shadowshaper by Daniel Jose Older
- Branded by Abi Ketner and Missy Kalicki
- Dream A Little Dream by Kerstin Gier
- All Fall Down by Ally Carter
- The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
- Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
- Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover (hardcover)
- Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover (audio)
- The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
- Sword and Verse by Kathy MacMillan
- Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie
- ARCs Acquired
- Nora and Kettle by Lauren Nicolle Taylor
- Devil and the Bluebird by Jennifer Mason-Black
- The Lie Tree by Frances Hardinge
- Did I Mention I Need You by Estelle Maskame
- Don’t Get Caught by Kurt Dinan
- The Secret to Letting Go by Katherine Fleet
This week was another great week for The Bookkeeper’s Secrets and I want to thank all of you for making it so! I got nominated for (and accepted) the Liebster Award, the Real Neat Blog Award, and the Creative Blogger Award! I also reached over 1000 likes! Thank you guys so much for the likes and for the wonderful awards, it’s truly flattering and touching that you think of me!
My favorite post this week was my discussion on being honest in reviews! I talked about how a lot of bloggers feel the pressure to always like books, especially if the book is popular or hyped or if the author is really nice. I promise that regardless of any of that, I’ll aways be honest with you regarding what I think about a book.
So yeah, that’s pretty much all there is. What good things have happened to you this week? Tell me in the comments below!