Well, I’m over a month late, but here we are…
I make it no secret that I love audiobooks. One could even claim that audiobooks are my preferred format. And one would probably be right. Anyhooooo…Where was I? Oh yeah. I make it no secret that I lovelovelove audiobooks, so when I found out The Book Nympho and Hot Listens were hosting a 2016 audiobook challenge, you can bet your bottom dollar that I was like, “Yes, please. Where do I sign up?” So here I am now, signing up for the Marathoner level.
- Runs January 1, 2016 – December 31, 2016. You can join at any time.
- The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2016 than you did in 2015.
- Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Shelfari, Booklikes, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
- If you’re a blogger grab the button (on the sidebar) and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweeting about the challenge.
- Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (can listen while multi-tasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30-50
- Marathoner (Look Ma no hands) 50+