I was so excited when I saw that Lizzy over at My Little Book Blog tagged everyone whose name begins with L to do this tag because my name begins with an L and this tag looks super fun! Let’s get to it!
WHAT ARE YOUR TOP THREE BOOK PET HATES?
- Instalove: It’s tacky, unrealistic, and lazy. Just, no.
- Love Triangles: When do you ever actually see one of these in real life???
- Miscommunication As A Main Source Of Conflict: If a problem could’ve been solved by talking, it’s not a actually a problem.
DESCRIBE YOUR PERFECT READING SPOT
A nice, big, cozy couch where I can sit up, stretch out, or lie down!
TELL US THREE BOOK CONFESSIONS
- I mostly listen to audiobooks.
- This is because due to my disabilities and illness, it’s really hard to focus when I read and the words just blur in front of my eyes.
- I dogear pages.
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED DURING A BOOK?
Oh, wow. I honestly can’t remember. I know, I know, I’m cold hearted.
HOW MANY BOOKS ARE ON YOUR BEDSIDE TABLE?
Half of them? None of them? My laptop sits on my bedside table and contains all of my e-books and e-audiobooks, so does that count?
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SNACK TO EAT WHILE YOU’RE READING?
It doesn’t matter as long as it’s food, lol!
NAME THREE BOOKS YOU WOULD RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
The Shadowhunter Chronicles by Cassandra Clare
They’re all engaging, fun, and action packed–things that could definitely hook non-readers
SHOW US A PICTURE OF YOUR FAVORITE BOOKSHELF ON YOUR BOOKCASE
I’m actually in the middle of moving so all of my books are all packed up 😦
WRITE HOW MUCH BOOKS MEAN TO YOU IN JUST THREE WORDS
They’re my everything
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST READING SECRET?
Ummm…I have no clue, honesty?