I was nominated for this award by the lovely Melissa at In A Bookish World! Thanks, girl!
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate some wonderful bloggers and write 11 questions for them to answer.
- If you need to choose one for the rest of your life: hardcovers or paperbacks? Definitely hardcover!
- What’s your favorite genre of books? Anything YA will do
- What’s a genre of books that you will never read? I think it’s safe to say I’ll never read straight up erotica
- Which food makes you happy? Pizza! Yum!
- Cat or dog person? Dog person. I’m actually severely allergic to cats
- What’s your dream job? Physicist, singer, or cover designer.
- What do you do when you’re in a reading slump? Read a novella or two. They’re short and quick and follow some of your fave characters.
- Coffee or tea? Both?
- Who’s your favorite person? My mom
- Do you have a favorite quote? “You could rattle the stars…You could do anything, if only you dared.”
- What 2016 movie are you so excited for? I don’t really watch movies, I’m more of a TV show kinda gal. So, in that vein, I’m really excited for the continuation of The 100 and season 2 of Sense8.
- What/who makes you smile the most?
- Would you ever get a tattoo? If so, of what?
- What do you think heaven looks like?
- What’s the first item on your bucket list?
- If you could ride the Whirling Teacups at Disneyland with one person, alive or dead, who would you choose?
- Plaid and polka dots or stripes and florals–which combination is more visually appealing?
- Coke or Pepsi?
- What does licorice taste like? (I ask this out of genuine curiosity as, due to my celiac disease, I can’t have licorice 😉 )
- Are you enjoying yourself atm?
- Is there a pattern to these questions? If so, what?
- What is life???
I Nominate These Lovely Bloggers Who Deserve More Sunshine In Their Lives!