Thank you to Calliope at Calliope The Book Goddess for nominating me! Here are the rules:
- Create a post to accept your award.
- Add the blog award button into your post and put it on the side of your blog as a widget. Visit fangirling for the award button.
- Answer the questions I have below.
- Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think also deserve this award.
- Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees.
1. What is your favorite color and which book is just that shade?
My favorite color is fuchsia and Map of Fates by Maggie Hall is that color!
2. What book character would you want as an older sibling?
Probably Clary Fray from The Shadowhunter Chronicles. I feel like she’s really nice and very loyal and seeing how she treats Emma Carstairs made me think she’d be a great sister.
3. On average, how many books do you buy a month?
One from Audible. I used to buy more, but money’s tight atm, so only one sadly 😦
4. Do you keep the dust jacket on hardcover books when you read them?
No. I take the dust jackets off because 1) they’re pretty and I don’t want to destroy them and 2) they actually annoy me when reading (always slipping around).
5. Can you read when it’s loud and noisy around you?
I actually listen mostly to audiobooks, which I can definitely listen to when it’s noisy. When it comes to actually reading a book, though, it’s hard for me to concentrate in any environment, honestly (I have really severe ADD/ADHD).
- If you could dye your hair any color, which color would you choose?
- What’s your favorite season and why?
- Who are three of your favorite characters, what Hogwarts house do you think they would be in, and why?
- What’s a song that makes you just wanna dance?
- What’s one of your quirkiest traits?